TELL TATHATA | What was your favorite part of the mental training from the program?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • TELL TATHATA | What was your favorite part of the mental training from the program?

I am on day 54 of the program. Today I played one of my best rounds of golf. I gave up most focus on mechanics and only heard/ told myself “you’ve been trained” before every shot. Worked well on most shots and really well for putting.

Hi Steve,

This is incredible! Thank you for taking the time to share with us. We look forward to what’s to come for you and your game.

Thank you for being a part of the Tathata family and the energy you are putting into the training.

Les
    Les

I think the mental training from chapters 4 and 5 helped me the most. Once I got myself out of thinking about how I was trying to move and on to thinking out in front I started not necessarily to play better but to have more fun while I was playing. Learning to love and enjoy the people I am playing with and moving my energy to them gets me out of the ups and downs of my round. I even find myself telling my partners when they are down to keep the energy up and out front.

Thank you Les for sharing this feedback. Absolutely, we begin to notice what we say, think, feel and from a golf perspective how we move is being lead and drawn from knowing who we are, where we are going and sensing greatness out in front.

Incredible, thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.