Access to the Chapter Programs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Access to the Chapter Programs

I cannot access the chapter programs on my Samsung devices, phone and notebook.

Hi Ivan,

I’m sorry to hear you are unable to access the videos. Our website is compatible on any web browser and device. Our videos work on iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad), Android Phones & Tablets (Samsung, LG, Motorola & many more), Mac OS Desktops & Laptops, Windows Desktop & Laptops. This counts for 99.7% of devices and computers, the only device that is not compatible with our videos is the Blackberry.

Let us know how we can further support you. If you have any other questions/help regarding video playback issues, please let us know or click here: https://vimeo.com/help/faq/watching-videos/playback-issues.

Thanks Ivan.

I am ready to begin day 3. How do I sign in to begin.

Hi Michael,

We have looked into your account and do see that you have completed Days 1 & 2 and should be able to move to and access Day 3.

Are you having trouble logging in? Can you log in, but not access the Day 3 page and/or video? What error messages are you receiving, if any?

Thanks in advance for the additional information. We look forward to hearing back from you and getting you back to your training.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.