Anatomical Review Videos | FAQs

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 29 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 7 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 19 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Anatomical Review Videos | FAQs

Hi Norman,

Can you see the thumbnails and titles for each chapter support material just left of the discussions and topics? The thumbnails and titles should be “linked” to each video and when either are clicked a new page will open to play the video. Let me know if this helps and you are able to access each support, or you are still unable to access the videos.

Thanks Norman.

I can’t find the videos of the exercises. Are these only offered in slide-show format? Thanks.

Paul,

The Chapter Support materials are additional learning materials to dive deeper into the Tathata movements you learn within the daily lessons 1-60, which yes you correct are available through the in-depth slide show presentation videos. The movement routines and exercises within the lessons Day 1-60 are presented to you in video format for you to train alongside.

Please place the supplemental training videos within their own tab. I have spent the last 30 min;’s looking for the video’s. And, it is evident that I am not the only one. Thank you,…I am on Day-3, Ch-1 and have really enjoyed what has been taught thus far in the course. Bill N. San Diego

unable to access the video’s using the video tab at the top of this page.

I receive an error message that states that the Tathata page isn’t working and to reload.

Reloading doesn’t work as well.

Hi Scott,

Are you not able to access any of the Anatomical Review videos in the Chapter Support section or the 60-Day Program Lessons? I tested both and was able to view them without any errors. What internet browser are you using (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Internet Explorer)? This may be a temporary connection issue between your internet and our server. I would recommend refreshing or restarting your browser or webpage.

Let me know if this helps Scott or if you need additional help.

Thanks Scott.

is it possible to get the slides from these videos in PDF rather than a video?

Hi Mick,

Thank you for being a part of Team Tathata and for reaching out to us. We are glad to hear that you are utilizing and taking advantage of the chapter support materials. At this time, this material is not available in PDF form and is only available through logging into your online account. If anything changes with these support offerings we will be sure to let you and all students know.

Thank you.

– Please stop selling the program video during the program video. Please just be Sensei. Teach kata. Every position is essential. Every motion is optimal. You shouldn’t need to sell any movement as crucial.

– Have the models wear spandex. I do a lot of guessing what is happening under the baggy Polo shirts and slacks. Better still, a well-muscled male model without outer garments showing the moves.

– Most or all of the moves in Days 1 and 2 can be done in both directions. I can’t think of any reason why this would not be advantageous. Anyway, that is how I practice them.

– In learning “Snap-to-level,” it would be helpful to start in slow motion.

RS

Hi Russell,

These are great observations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback! We wanted to let you know that we have received your comments and they will be shared with our development team.

Great stuff! Instead of worrying about the above mentioned frustrations, I give myself 1 hour each day with NO interruptions to focus on the training. 1 hour a day for 60 days seems like a small price to pay to find our own greatness! I’m looking forward to the next 56 days!

Thank you Fred for taking the time to reach out! This makes us smile and we love your comment “1 hour a day for 60 days seems like a small price to pay to find our own greatness!”

We look forward to hearing about your progress, thank you for joining the Tathata family!

Viewing 12 posts - 19 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.