Broke 80 today – first time

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Broke 80 today – first time

Just finished day 48 this morning. Then went out to play. Started off kind of rough. Was 6 over par after 5 holes. Then I reset my swing and mindset to what I have been trained to do. Finished the last 13 holes at 1 over par for a round of 79. First time I have broken 80. In fact, I’ve only broken 85 three times. My best score this year before today was 85. My best score all time was three years ago at 83. I am hitting my irons flush and straight at target 90% of the time now. Still need to work on Driver distance, but I am confident that will come.

Thanks.

Larry

Incredible we are smiling Larry thank you for sharing! What an incredible feeling to shoot a score that is lower than its ever been before, better than its ever been before. Remember as you step into each and every shot that the moments ahead might just be better than they’ve ever been before. The magic is in the moments ahead, the “might just be”. Remember moving forward that not only can we stop time in what feels like a negative direction but we can also stop time after doing something great! When we shoot our lowest score ever can we be brave enough to look out in front and expect something better than its ever been before in the next moment. If we try to bring the past forward, or recreate something we did yesterday this is also stopping time. It is incredible that you were able to do something you’ve never done before! You should smile and be proud of this moment, but… the next time you play remember that the moments ahead might just be better than they’ve ever been before and if you are brave enough to see what is out in front rather than recreate the past lower and lower scores are effortlessly out there waiting for you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.