How can the 60-Day Training Program help me after I complete it and want to continue training and improving?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • How can the 60-Day Training Program help me after I complete it and want to continue training and improving?

You will notice as you progress through the 60-Day Training Program, movements and movement routines, you will notice that you may have a tendency to focus on a few of the movements from each of the routines that you like and can immediately begin helping you and your swing. As users continue to revisit these movements and routines even after completing the program, they notice that as they begin to master the movements they originally focused on, they begin being able to master several of the other movements as well. You can use the training movements and routines as much as you want until you have completely built each movement into your game. As you continue on to Graduate School, it’s also a great source to continue your training and allows you to go deeper and deeper into all Tathata training practices and principles.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘60-Day Program’ is closed to new topics and replies.