Feel rejuvenated

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Matthew Matthew 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Feel rejuvenated

I play to a 3 handicap. My main struggles have been consistency off of the T. I just started the program and have found a new found likeness in the game again. As a better golfer going through the routines bring back the feelings you use to have. I know there is a lot more to learn but i can feel my strength and speed coming back already. I plan on refraining from the course until this training is done but will keep everyone updated.

Jason that’s awesome.

As a PGA coach I spend a lot of time coaching and managing the clubs affairs but actually playing myself sometimes takes a back seat. I share your rejuvenated feeling after beginning this course.

I make a point of studying and going through as many courses or systems as I can to help me be a more complete coach to my clients. Having said that the Tathata system is one of the best presented ones with solid content and enthusiastic teachers.

Hope your love of the game keeps returning and that your scores drop as a reflection of your refreshed energy with the game.

Great stuff!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.