Disclaimer: Move beyond arguing right & wrong & utilize this forum to connect to, provide help for & learn from others in the Tathata community.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Disclaimer: Move beyond arguing right & wrong & utilize this forum to connect to, provide help for & learn from others in the Tathata community.

This is not a place to argue right or wrong. Rather, we encourage all users to be brave enough and move beyond these conversations and truly use our forums to connect to, provide help for and learn from other students in the Tathata Online Community. Every voice, every question, every comment whether it helps one individual or thousands of others is equally valuable. Have fun and enjoy connecting with other Tathata students all across the world that have or are currently going through this journey with you.

Just started training and one thing is very clear. Tathata makes sense and ties together the key principles of Jimmy Ballard’s, connection and Golf Swing Control, by Tracy Reed.

Tathata not recognizing my account. Currently using tablet but can’t hear instruction. Tried to login on desktop.says that they do not have an account with
    Myou order number 783747

Tathata not recognizing my account. Currently using tablet but can’t hear instruction. Tried to login on desktop.says that they do not have an account with me
    My order number 783747

Hi Raoul,

Thank you for becoming a part of the Tathata family. We have just emailed you with your account and order information to assist you in logging in.

If you have any further questions regarding your order and access to the program please reply to the email you have received from us.

Thank you and enjoy your training!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.