getting to the next lesson

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • getting to the next lesson

When I pull up the lessons I see them but when I click on day 2 it says I have to finish day 1 1st. I did several days ago and now getting back to them to continue. How do I get it to day 2?

Hi Stephen,

Were you able to take the Day 1 quiz after watching the video portion of Day 1. To move on to the next day in the training, you will see a button on the day pages that prompts you to go to the “Lesson Test.” This is a 1 question test given to you after each day of training that is required to be answered correctly in order to move on to the next day.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am guessing that after you watched Day 1 you took a break from your training and when you came back to train you went directly to Day 2 and didn’t get a chance to see the test?

If this is correct, you can go back to the Day 1 video page and click on the lesson test. After answering it correctly, the system will know that you have completed Day 1 and can move on to Day 2.

We have sent this reply to you via email as well, let us know if this helps or if you have any other questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.