Graduate Review

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Graduate Review

I completed the 60 days a couple of months ago. My ball striking has improved considerably as long as I do not revert back to old habits. I would strongly suggest that everyone get familiar with the “60 Days Broken Apart” under the Graduate School tab. There are several 1:30 to 5:00 minute instruction that will quickly erase the old habits with confidence and trust.

Jim
    Jim

thanks for the tip. I have been wondering about this feature. I’ve revisited various portions of the training, but this “Broken Apart” feature is great!!

This must have been removed…I don’t see Graduate School anywhere.

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out. Great question, we still have Graduate School opportunities and they can be found by going to the “Additional Training” menu tab next to the “60-Day Training” tab, or here is the direct link: http://legacy.tathatagolf.com/additional-training/.

You will see we have added chapter follow-up sessions that you may do online with us through a video software or here with us at the Tathata facility.

Let us know if you have any questions. You may post here or email us at [email protected].

Thanks John.

Where is the Graduate School Tab?
    How do I get to the Broken Apart Section or Video Library?

Hi Scott,

To view and book an upcoming golf school or our graduate school you may go here, http://legacy.tathatagolf.com/schools/.

After completing all 60 days of the training, the 60-Day Program Video Library will open up to you. This section contains all of the 60-Day Program content broken apart and is located within the 60-Day Training Program menu tab.

Enjoy!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.