Head Covers

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nicola 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Head Covers

Any ETA on when these will be in stock again? Would love to pick up a couple of hybrid covers.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

We anticipate the launch of the Tathata headcovers and golf bags to be this fall/winter. We apologize for the inconvenience, we will be updating the messaging within to shop for these items to “Coming Soon” rather than “Out of Stock.”

I have gone ahead and added you to the list to keep you updated as we get closer to the headcovers becoming available.

Thank you Lynn.

Thanks guys! I’m also interested in head covers and bags; please, keep updated on their
    availability.
    Nicola

Thank you Nicola for the reach out! We will make sure to keep all students updated on when the Tathata head covers and golf bags will be available. Thank you!

Hi guys, any idea on when will be bags and covers available again?
    I can’t wait anymore…???

Hi Nicola,

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay on these items. We waited for the new bag to come out for this season, which they are beginning production on shortly. We look forward to having the bags and head covers available to buy on the website this summer.

Hi guys,
    summer is over and no bags nor head covers are available yet:what’s going on?
    Crying Nicola???!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.