Impressive

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Impressive

I’ve been playing for over 40 years now, at one time competitively, and having been a low single digit handicap for many of my younger years, my game left me and all of sudden I’m now a double digit handicap. The Tathata approach peaked my interest as I desperately want to get back to a point where I don’t embarrass myself in senior events. I’ve never been more impressed with a method of teaching golf than I am with this one. I’ve worked with some of the better well known teachers in golf and nothing compares to this for foundation and something to support you when things aren’t going exactly right. I’m on day 25 and I do have to say that you need to get out and work with this a little to understand how some of the sequences work, but it’s starting to come together for me and I’m anxious to keep working on it. If every beginner could start with this training and had the commitment for it, you would have a lot more folks getting interested in golf. My only criticism so far is that sometimes Bryan Hepler in his enthusiasm over emphasizes the effort needed in some of the movements such as the pressure routine and the some of the moves thru impact. That is something that requires some work on the range to get your own feeling on how much force and pressure to use. I give this approach overall an A+

Michael,

Thank you for feedback and experience with the training so far. We’re happy you are enjoying the program and finding it beneficial for your game. We appreciate your comments and we look forward to what’s ahead for your game! The single digit player is still inside of you and we look forward to being a part of bringing this out in the moments to come.

Thank you Michael!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.