It works!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gregory 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • It works!!

Greetings:

Completed the program late early January and finally got the chance to try out the new body movements during a golf vacation in Orlando last week. Standing on the first tee at Falcon’s Fire course in Orlando, I summoned up Bryan’s words, and felt my greatness. With just one swing thought, surf to level, I striped the drive 235 yrs right down the middle! I had an incredible ball striking round, (best chipping and putting as well), scoring an 81 which could have easily been a 78!

The rest of the week had some ups and downs, but I now know what I need to work on to correct my faults. I purchased the four online swing lessons and received the first one yesterday from Alex. His diagnosis was spot on, but more importantly, his second video with specific body movements tailored to what I need to work is was outstanding. Can’t wait to get out on the course, but being in New England in the middle of a 14 inch snow storm today, I will have to wait.Probably a good thing, since this will give me time to practice ingraining the body movements, etc.

Tathata golf works! Thanks Bryan, Alex, Lauren, and all the Tathata support team. This program works!

Sincerely

Greg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.