Just started

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Just started

Actually just started. It is well arranged for anyone to improve their game and mental attitude. After many years of trying to understand the theory of the Golf Swing you have laid my roving eyes to rest from all other perpectives of teaching golf. I do admit that the theorys are the same but your perspective nails it by its incremental breakdown.This program is very comprehensive and it does take will to stick with it. I am only on day 8 but feel the energy from the routine and the aliveness of stretching so I can achieve a more rewarding outcome. Can’t wait to combine upper and lower routines. To me it is as though I am getting the ice cream cone from the truck when I was a little boy….

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. Great to hear your comment, “you have laid my roving eyes to rest,” as this is our intention with the training to once and for all help answer questions that all golfers may have about their own swing, so each student can begin to sense greatness out in front.

Thank you for your comments, we look forward to you continuing on through the rest of your training. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to further support you throughout the program.

I just did Lesson 1 today. I noticed during the exercise where the 7-iron is on the shoulders, you load your chest and point the butt end of the club at your right foot that I could only get pointing about half-way to my right foot. Obviously I’ve got some flexibility and stretching to do, ha ha. Very humbling.

I am golfing in 3 days so it will be interesting to see what, if anything, comes out of the first 3 days of lessons.

This is exciting and I am eager as usual to see what happens. BTW, I’m 63 with a 25 handicap and a best round of 88 so there’s potential for some big improvements here.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Awesome Geoff, we love the excitement and look forward to hearing about your progress!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.