Music

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jorge 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Music

Is there a way to turn the background music off while going through a lesson? I find it a bit distracting.

Hi Brent,

Thank you for the feedback, but I’m sorry the music is built into the original video file and cannot be turned off without turning of the instructional portion of the training.

I agree with Brent. The music is very annoying

I found other things far more distracting. However, I chose to focus on the material and it all soon blended into the background. At the end of the day, each of use has the opportunity to identify the perspective with which we view things and that will drive the end result to a large extent. One approach might be to use this as an opportunity to increase mental strength at times when something distracting and annoying is occurring.

No problem w/ music. Pretty subtle. Carry on 🙂

I think in a good way if you learn how to focus on the instruction and zone out the music it will help you on the golf course. Blocking out the outside distractions. So while you’re doing the videos keep this in mind. God bless and keep on keepin on.

I agree with Barry, funny thing is that I didn’t notice the music until seeing this post, so I guess that’s a good thing? LOL 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.