New personal best

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • New personal best

I have completed 57 days of the program and played today. I shot 37 on the front and followed the with a 35 on the back, for an even par 72!! My prior best was 74 about 8 years ago. I had not done better than 76 a couple of times last year.

I think the mental training helped me maintain focus and keep the round going. I also believe my short game- chipping, putting and wedge play- are better. This improved my greens in regulation (10 today) but then I got up and down 7 of 8 ties.

I am a Tathata fan, and will be continuing to work the routines in order to continue improvement. Incidentally, my index is a 10…..intend to see it go down in the future.

Patti! This is incredible, congratulations on your new personal best score of 72! What a neat moment to experience and to share with us, thank you!

We look forward to sensing greatness out in front with you as you continue on with your training and begin to lower your handicap.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.