On Course Help!!!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rick 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • On Course Help!!!!!

OK So I am only 7 days into the program, and I am having a big struggle on the golf course. I play at least once a week and am having trouble separating my existing golf swing from what I am learning.

Love the program just need to figure out how to keep the bits and pieces together until I completely understand my new swing and swing process.

Any help?

Hi Rick. I’m also still working to incorporate the Tathata movements into my swing, so I’m no expert here. But I found some great insight in two different places.

Check out this article on changing neural pathways for a new golf swing at http://www.golfwrx.com/303690/changing-neural-pathways-to-make-a-swing-change/

You may also want to take a look at a book called The Practice Manual. Author is Adam Young. The book is a bit long an technical, but makes the same point (and more) as the video at the link above.

Good luck with improving your game.

Rick,

Thank you for reaching out to us via email. I’m glad we were able to connect with you and offer some additional support as you continue through the program.

Thank you Michael for your response and assistance. Let us know if you have any specific questions or support needs with your training.

Thanks Michael!
    I really think I am getting ahead of myself here. I will take your suggestions!
    Hope you are progressing nicely.
    Best,
    Rick

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.