One or two keys while casually playing?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • One or two keys while casually playing?

Over the years I generally focused on one or two keys for my swing while playing. I know that with our training in Tathata we hope to not focus on key positions or thoughts but anticipate greatness. But as we are learning the program and incorporating the ideas what do our Tathata sensei’s suggest to key upon during our casual golf outings? Focus on Dantean?, surfing etc. With so many “crucial” positions it hard to determine which crucial is more crucial as we learn.

I’ve completed the 60 day program, but every outing is another day of applying what I have learned.

Les
    Les

I generally concentrate on alignment and then applying force. I fight early acceleration so I try to be slow and deliberate at the top increasing my speed and pressure as I go through the ball. Other than that it is visualization and seeing if what I see after I hit the ball matches what I visualized the ball doing.

Hi Bryon,

This is a great question, thank you for taking the time to reach out! The most effective way to help you key in on specific movements that will be of benefit to you would be to send in a swing submission located under the additional training option on the website! From here we can provide feedback and additional training and routines specific to your golf game and movement.

When you are playing it is much better to have your thoughts out in front! From a playing golf perspective thoughts that are from the golf ball forward are more advantageous than thoughts that are pre-impact or in the past!

Thank you for all of the training and effort that you have put into your golf game and we hope to help you further!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.