TELL TATHATA | What piece of pressure has helped the most? The pressure scale, lower body pressure points, upper body pressure points or the pressure scale relating to the swing?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jason 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • TELL TATHATA | What piece of pressure has helped the most? The pressure scale, lower body pressure points, upper body pressure points or the pressure scale relating to the swing?

The pressure scale relating to the swing has been most helpful although the 5-6 before and at impact is a little hard for me to feel or perceive but 3 to 4 and 7 to 8 I have no problem with.

The pressure scale related to the swing is very helpful. For me, I need more work on the follow-through part of the swing. I cannot seem to get into a natural feeling up to finish. Perhaps it will come with practice. I may be staying down looking at the ball too long.
    By the way, I am an 82 year old guy whose is still very athletic. Not as limber as I might have been once or maybe never.

Love the program and the exercise it is giving me is great. My trajectory is improved but the distance has still to come.

Thanks, Jim

I took me a little bit to understand the pressure part of the program. I didnt get a hang of it until i played a round of golf. Maybe my thoughts will help others. I find that if I feel Like im pushing away from the ball on the backswing and bringing my arms back to my body with strength and using that strength to stay connected.( To me it feels like i am only using the body). I started striking the ball pure. Only issue was a snap hook but because of the program I knew it was because of not thrusting to finish. Hope this may help people that may struggle with pressure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.