Practice Schedule

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Practice Schedule

Hi,

First off I just want to say thank you to the Tathata team. I have been playing golf for a few years now and while I saw great improvement it never lasted and I always felt there was a better way to learn the game.

This program is it!! You have made a complete program that is easy to follow and learn. Thank you so much!!

Now that I have completed the course, where do I go from here? I really enjoyed having a lesson each day. I almost just want to do it all over again. What is the recommended practice schedule for a graduate who wants to continue to improve? I am currently a 14-15 handicap and wish to become a single digit handicap.

Would it be best to take an online lesson to see what I need to work on? I would love to work with someone in person, but there aren’t any Tathata certified coaches near me and I don’t want to go back to my old coach because I know they will try to teach me something that goes against this training.

Thank you for all your help,

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the training, we are excited that you decided to join the Tathata family and the 60-Day Program.

We wanted to follow-up with you and see how your training and golf game is going after a few months have passed since having a follow-up with us and also utilizing our swing submittal option.

Let us know if you have any questions. You may already know, but we do have some very exciting updates and training additions coming soon that will enhance and come alongside your learning in the 60-Day Program.

We are looking forward to sharing it with you and the rest of the Tathata family, as well as any newcomer to the training!

Thank you Ryan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.