TELL TATHATA | How has the pressure scale impacted your swing and training as it relates to speed and stability through impact?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 19 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • TELL TATHATA | How has the pressure scale impacted your swing and training as it relates to speed and stability through impact?

I thought my question from January 14th was a very valid one. Disappointed that nobody has attempted to answer it.

Hi George,

We agree with you, this is a great question.

Absolutely, yes the greats have spoken openly about strength and pressure in the golf swing for many years. In some ways we have forgotten to listen to their Greatness. In many ways Tathata Golf is not a theory or method but simply a way to hear, see and learn from the greatest golfers in the history of the game.

As you know this is never taught in traditional golf instruction and is a game changer once I started to get it. I described it to my regular playing buddy, who still prescribes to the “baby bird” grip pressure approach, and was met with great skepticism — or now bewilderment since I’ve begun to beat him routinely while no longer bothering to discuss how it’s happening.

Hi John, yes this is a new concept and sometimes people aren’t ready to hear something if it’s completely new or different than what they are currently doing. We commend you for continuing on with your path and teaching others by simply sharing your greatness on the golf course!

Viewing 4 posts - 19 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.