shaft flex

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • shaft flex

Should learning these movements require me to go from a senior shaft to a regular shaft?

Hi Forrest,

Great question. Throughout the 60-Day Program you are learning how to build strength and power into your golf game, which may increase your swing and club head speed. This may result in getting re-fit for different shafts and/or changing from a senior flex shaft to regular. If you start to notice your distances of all your clubs increasing you may find it helpful to check with your local pro or golf shop and they will be able to best advise you if and when this change is necessary.

Interesting…I just went from a R to an A shaft. After 6 days have definitely picked up distance, the ball even sounds different off the club. Prior a good drive was carrying 190-195, now I would say 215-220. 7 iron 125-130 now 135-140. Is difficult to put a number on it, Central, FL has been windy.

Will have to re-calibrate all my distances and maybe replace my 1 month old clubs but there are worst problems!

That’s incredible Paul, we are smiling. Thank you for the time and energy you are putting into the training. We look forward to the moments ahead being better than they’ve ever been before.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.