stretching prior to teeing off

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • stretching prior to teeing off

RJ

I am very much enjoying the program so far. I am on day 7 and feel like it’s helped me already on the course.

I understand that in theory it’s best to do the entire stretching routine prior to going to bed and also in the morning. There are times when I don’t have time to do the routine in the morning and have to get to the golf course. Is there a stretching routine that is recommended to do at the golf course (that doesn’t involve laying on the ground) in case I can’t do it at home that morning?

Thanks in advance.

RJ

Hi Rj,

Thank you for the feedback and for being a part of Tathata Golf! Currently, we don’t have an alternative stretching routine, other than the Regressions Routine that consists of modifications for injuries or lack of flexibility.

You do have a great point and is something I will pass onto the staff for something we can possibly support in the future!

In the meantime feel free to do any of the standing portions of the stretching routine only or if comfortable, use a towel or mat (if available) to lay on for the stretches on the ground.

Thank you for feedback Rj, enjoy!

Get up earlier

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.