Tied my course record today!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Tied my course record today!

I’m a 12 handicap and finished the 60 day course about 10 days ago.During my last 4 rounds I have broken 80 twice and tied my all time record
    Of 77 today.I have tried many approaches over the past 20 years and just finished 2 years of single plane with Graves Golf Academy and simply could not play without being a robot and could never progress to my goal of consistently shooting in the 70’s.I am a true believer in Tathata and love the fact that I can practice less and play better.I only putted before today’s round and still shot my record.I can’t wait to “back it up”.

Hi Michael,

Congratulations on your recent rounds and for tying your all-time record! Thank you for taking the time to share your success with us! This must feel incredible and also freeing to know that you are trained and don’t need to spend time searching on the range before a round.

We look forward to you teaching and sharing your greatness to those around you!

Sense the moments ahead being better than they’ve ever been before.

Thank you!

Very cool. Congratulations!! Keep us posted, please.

Backed up my 77 with a 78 this afternoon.There is no question that the mental work of Tathata golf made me believe I could do it even after hitting tee shot OB on the short par 4 6th hole.

Greatness, thank you for all of the time and energy you are putting into your training!

Another 77 today:8 over after 10 with 3 doubles and finished 6 over.I have broken 80 more in the last week than I did all last year.This is crazy!

Keep us updated! I love real-time status reports, especially ones that tell the ups and downs of real life on the course. Way to go!!!

All good things must come to an end.Struggled from the start at 7 over after 5.Kept pushing and refused to have a terrible round.Finally on 18 with a back pin that slopes steeply downhill,I hit an approach wedge from rough with intentionally very high trajectory to stop it on back level and make birdie for an 82.Still feeling great about progress.

Great Michael, glad to hear you kept the energy going. Continue to practice this and sense each shot and each round being better than it has ever been before.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us and the Tathata community. We are all learning from you, continue to teach your greatness.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.