Very impressed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Very impressed

I’m living in the north east so going out to hit balls is difficult these days.
    I’m only on my fifth day of training and for the first time went out today to actually hit golf balls and was amazed at how simple the game became.
    I like many others I’m sure was very skeptical given all the training aids and tapes on the market today but this is different.today my shots were straighter higher and on target possibly a little shorter than normal but I was heading into the wind.
    Can’t imagine what’s going to happen when I finish this program but I am looking forward to it

Hi Gerard,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and share your experience with the training after only 5 lessons of the program. Thank you for taking a chance on us and becoming a part of the Tathata family. We are happy to hear you are enjoying it and already seeing great results. Continue to sense your own greatness building out in front of you, almost a sense of the moments ahead may be better (not as good as before) but better than your best. It isn’t that we are trying really hard to make them better than ever before or that they have to be, but just be open to they may just be better without even knowing how or why.

Thank you for believing in us and in yourself. We look forward to what’s ahead for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.