CH. 1 – BODY MOVEMENTS ROUTINE ASSESSMENT & ENHANCEMENT – Movement 6 – Surf the Knees

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by David David 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • CH. 1 – BODY MOVEMENTS ROUTINE ASSESSMENT & ENHANCEMENT – Movement 6 – Surf the Knees

In the assessment, it states – “Do both thighs and knee caps turn down toward the target? (counter clockwise for RH player)?” What does this mean? How do the thighs and kneecaps go down? Do you mean toward the ground or just toward the target laterally?

I did not understand this in the introduction video either.

Hi Jonathan – I believe this has been covered but I couldn’t put my fingers on it. This video may help some. Let me know if you still have questions and I’ll look again.

Student Q & A – Inconsistent In and Through Impact

Hi David. Thanks for replying, but this video did not address the question. If you can find the other explanation you reference, I would appreciate it. If others have thoughts or ideas, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Here is a thread to try. Most of it isn’t exactly on topic but the video at the end may have something that works for you. Let me know either way.

David. I did not see a thread on your most recent post also I was wondering if you could tell me Where on the website are the Student q and a videos located on these different topics that you send links to. Thanks again

Oh man, I can’t believe I failed to post that link. I now have no idea what I had found.

Here are others that may help.

Body Movements 6 & 7

surfing?

Student Q & A: Right Heel Coming Up Early with Driver

You won’t have access to the video library until you’ve completed the 60 program. However, you can use the search feature to look for topics of interest in the forums. Let me know if you find anything useful in the videos.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.