Student Feedback

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Student Feedback

I was trying to give some raving reviews on the program but the Button Submit on the Topic Share your greatness does not work.

I think that it would be helpful to also include a possibility to send an e mail to a support function as not all questions should be in the public domain.

Thank you Dirk for your feedback and willing to share your thoughts on the program. We will look into why you were unable to submit your review in this specific forum topic.

If you would like to speak to a Tathata Golf Support team member, please email us at [email protected].

We look forward to hearing from you!

I would like to buy the golf bag. When are you going to get more in stock.
    Thank You
    John Avink

For each day, it usually consists of 3 or 4 segments. Users need the ability to go straight to each section directly. Its easily done with markers on the play line. This is very much needed to allow fast finding of particular segments within each day instead of having to manually search through the entire days video to find it.

Thanks
    Herb

Henry,

Great to hear you are interested in our Tathata golf bags. We are currently 6 months out from having golf bags in stock. I have added you to the list of individuals to contact once we have more bags available.

Thanks.

Herb,

Thank you for the great feedback. We will definitely look into this if it means it will enhance your viewing and training experience.

Thanks.

I wanted to share that I am really enjoying your 60 Day course and instruction. I have only completed day four but feel I understand how to build a swing.

I have been playing for forty years and have not been able to say that before.

Any previous lesson or instruction tried to tweek my swing to compensate for a flaw. I have never wanted a bandage. I just want a correct swing.

Thanks,
    Lance

Lance,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we love to hear you are enjoying the program. Thank you for being a part of the Tathata family.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to further support you in your training.

I am on day four and I like how go back to the lessons you had earlier to review what the first lessons went thru.I have read that it takes sixty repetitions a day for thirty days for one move to become ingrained in your brain.
    I Am looking forward to the rest of the instruction and I love the repetition you provide with the lessons.

When doing the mental training #3 segment of lessons I can barely hear what is being said. I realize this is partially due to the limitations of my monitor speakers, but still, I wish Bryan wasn’t whispering through was is apparently the most important part.

Cassi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we appreciate it! I will share your comments with our productions team to look into and to make sure moving forward that Bryan can still be heard during these “softer” moments of the training, such as the mental training exercises.

I am unsure that I am doing the exercises correctly. I just completed Chapter 1, lesson 6 and I am wondering if the rib lift and the glute push back are correct. Any testing mechanism available?

Hi Glen,

Thank you for reaching out to us, this is a great question. We would recommend if you haven’t already, taking a look at the Chapter 1 Support materials. You may find all Chapter Support section for each chapter beneath the lesson videos, you will see 3 sometimes 4 tabs halfway down the page and click on the 3rd tab “Chapter Support.”

Within the Chapter 1 Support materials, make sure to take a look at the Anatomical Review – Body Movements. Here is the direct link: http://legacy.tathatagolf.com/chapter-support/ch-1-anatomical-review-body-movements/. This support video will provide deeper learning into each of the body movements.

Also take a look and utilize the Body Movements Assessment & Enhancement Forms we have provided for all students to assess their own movements to enhance their learning and improvement. Here is the direct link to this form: http://legacy.tathatagolf.com/chapter-support/ch-1-body-movements-routine-assessment-enhancement/.

These two materials are great to provide further clarification into the movements and a way for students to validate they are doing them correctly.

Thank you Glen, let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in your training.

The assistance on the Tathata website is fantastic, but want to also say that the social media posts are great as well and sometimes more detailed. I was having some problems with back foot movement and a couple of clips on Instagram really showed me the details I needed. Thanks for posting them.?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with Tathata. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the social media posts and we will make sure to keep them coming for you, along with the support within the 60-Day Program!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.