Sudden Onset of Duck Hook

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sudden Onset of Duck Hook

Can you please give me an idea of the cause of a Duck Hook and the steps required to address and resolve the issue. I was on the course yesterday and it raised its ugly head and I could not seem to resolve it. In addition, any suggestion on stop pulling the ball with short irons.

Hi Frank, yes we would love to assist with this miss you are experiencing. It would be helpful for us to know where you are in the program. What lesson are you currently on?

I have completed the full program and graduated. I am presently reviewing the impact routine and full swing routines to determine if I am continuing to perform the movements correctly. I do have some issues with getting to mechanical at times.

I have completed the full program and graduated. I am presently reviewing the impact routine and full swing routines to determine if I am continuing to perform the movements correctly. I do have some issues with getting to mechanical at times.

Hi Frank,

Below is a link to a previous discussion on this topic. Let me know if this does or does not help.

Hooking my shot.

Hi Frank, yes it would be great to review the body and hand&arm movements to make sure these are being properly executed and with the correct pressure or energy throughout the motions.

If you don’t mind us asking, how long did it take you complete the program? The only reason we ask this question is to make sure you didn’t feel rushed throughout the chapters and instead that you went through it at your pace and what your golf swing/movements required, even if that meant re-watching any of the lessons or entire chapters.

There are many ways that can cause this shot on the golf course, which is why we recommend checking out our additional training options such as a follow-up or submitting your swing to us. To view these training opportunities click here.

Thank you for everything you are putting into your training and we look forward to seeing how we can further assist you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.