Why the DVDs?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Why the DVDs?

I have read everything in the FAQs and Forum and I am still confused about how this works. I get that it is streamed online. My questions are: 1) What is in the DVDs that is not in the 60-day program? Why add them to the program? 2) Can you watch each day of the 60-day program only once? 3) What does lifetime membership mean? What is the benefit if you can go through the program only one time? Thanks for your help as there is no number to call, email to write to, or anything other way to get complete information.

Hi,

Great question. The 60-Day Program DVD set is a great addition to the online streaming experience if you happen to be traveling or would like to access the training offline. We have found the DVD’s to be a popular add on for this reason. Everything in the DVD version is included in the streaming version. In the streaming version, you also get access to chapter support materials, your own user profile to keep track of your progress and accomplishments in addition to daily tips throughout the program.

The online streaming version does allow unlimited access, which means you may complete the program at whatever pace you choose (30 days, 60 days, 120 days, 1 year) and can always go back and re-watch any day of training. Your access and membership to the 60-Day Program streaming version is for your lifetime. Once the program is completed, you will gain access to each piece of the program broken apart and organized to allow you to easily re-visit any portion of the training that you want.

Does this help answer your questions? Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any additional inquiries.

Thank you

Great questions Dwolberg.

I too had difficulty finding a way to ask, what I thought were, basic questions like you, and sent my request to the media inquiry e-mail address. I will say that my questions were answered rapidly.

Being a software developer I do agree there should be be a prominent email address displayed, at minimum, for potential purchasers to make inquiry.

I did Purchase the DVDs so I can, as mentioned above, have access to the learning when offline. Don’t know if I will ever need that but like the option of never losing the ability to have the instruction available.

Best of luck,
    L.

i know why the dvd’s looking to see if order 12653 MY DVD’S have shipped

Clement,

Yes your 60-Day Program DVD set has shipped, please see the email just sent to you by Tathata Golf Support for more information on when you can expect your package to be delivered.

Thank you.

With my dvd set the packing list listed 1) dvds 2) post card and 3) letter. No letter included. What did I miss?

Hello Forrest,

Thanks for the note and becoming a part of Tathata Golf. The “letter” referenced to be included in the package is actually the packing slip itself. This information is mostly for our fulfillment center. We apologize for the confusion, you are not missing anything within your DVD set package.

We look forward to you enjoying the program! Feel free to reach out to us during your training if you have any questions and/or to share any comments or feedback you may have.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.