TELL TATHATA | How many days has it taken you to get to this point? What type of training schedule, if any, have you implemented?

This topic contains 39 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Tathata Staff Tathata Staff 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 37 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • TELL TATHATA | How many days has it taken you to get to this point? What type of training schedule, if any, have you implemented?

I play golf almost every day for the last 15 year. (Yes really). I have taken instruction but have been frustrated because I know my lower body doesn’t work right. I LOVE this program. I have done 10 days in 5 days and it’s like a good book… I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Hi Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to share and post your experience so far after the first Chapter. That is definitely a lot of golf and we are happy that you have chose to join the Tathata family and train with us for your future rounds.

Keep us updated on your progress either here on the forum or on social media. You can find Tathata Golf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Thank you Jill!

I started the program 6 days ago now on day 14 of program. I do one video in morning and one at night. I also practice movements at work to loosen up to break up repeative movements from work. I’M putting in about 3 hours a day into my new Tathata Lifestyle. During practice with full swing today i find myself early releasing. My belt buckle is at target at strike postion. Before i started this program i had no follow through or finish. Going to practice snap to level to stop my hips from opening when hands at at back leg. I hope it works. (Ice Cream) Gotta go!

Hi Mason,

Thank you for joining Team Tathata and thank you for the energy you are putting into the program each day and sensing your own greatness. We look forward to each moment you train with us.

Enjoy it and let us know if you have any questions as you progress further.

Viewing 4 posts - 37 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.