SCOTTSDALE, AZ, March 10, 2016 – Tathata Golf, A Golf Instruction and Education Company, reports in just 6 months, Tathata golf students have already consumed over 30,000 hours of learning and training through the Tathata Golf 60-Day Program. The program launched September 1, 2015.
Tathata Golf currently has students from all 50 states enrolled in the 60-Day Program.
“In developing this program, we wanted a way to provide world-class training to the masses,” said Bryan Hepler, Developer and Founder of Tathata Golf. “We also wanted to help break the three major barriers to learning and excelling at the game of golf: it’s too expensive, it’s too time consuming, and it’s too difficult to learn and excel at. We are pleased at the successes our students have been having since we launched Tathata Golf 60-Day Program six months ago.”
Easy way for newcomers to learn and improve, leading to the growth of the game.
“As people get better, they play more golf. That is what we are offering golfers everywhere and it’s our way of supporting the golf industry.” continued Helpler. “Newcomers are able to learn the game from their living room in days and weeks instead of years through our movement training program without the need for any golf equipment before they get started. This provides a way of easily welcoming and enthusing new generations of golfers that may otherwise have gone missed, ultimately leading to the growth of the game and industry as a whole.”
Highlights of actual user feedback include:
- “This whole program is terrific. I’m 75 and my left hip was replaced two+ years ago. Even so I have picked up distance and accuracy. Golf is fun again, thanks.” – David, December 2015
- “It truly is a goldmine of information and practice routines for the investment.” – Richard, December 2015
- “I really believe this is the best money I’ve ever spent on instruction, the amount of quality material you get for $180. The best thing is that everything just makes plain common sense – no convoluted moves, nothing unorthodox, no secrets.” – Chris, October 2015
- “I’m 13 days into the 60-day program and I won my Club Championship today. Tathata Golf is the best info on the golf swing I’ve ever seen.” – Tom, October 2015
- “First off, the free week trial I did has helped my game more than a year’s worth of lessons.” – Matt, October 2015
- “I am a 78 year-old student on day 14. This is the best way to train that has ever been taught in Golf.” – Paul, November 2015
- “The information in the first day video is alone worth the 175 dollars!” – Stewart, September 2015
The culmination of 30 years of training, and 5 years of testing, the Tathata 60-Day Program is designed to help players learn and improve at a rapid pace using a unique in-home learning system on their TV, desktop or mobile device. The program offers users a way to learn all of the intricacies of each part of the game in a simple new way over the course of 60 days. Golfers easily progress through a strategically built path of learning to understand and build the movements of the world’s greatest players and athletes combined with timeless teachings from the ancient world of martial arts, teaching students how to build, store and move energy within the body, hands and arms.
During the 60-Day Training Program, golfers learn over 140 incredibly detailed but easy to perform movements through 15 different movement routines to build their full swing, short game and putting motions. The movements and routines are strategically introduced at different points throughout the program, leading students to being able to control a variety of speeds, shapes and trajectories with each club in their bag. These movement routines introduce golfers to a completely new way to train and improve within the game of golf without needing to hit a golf ball or even go to the course, allowing full swing, short game and putting motions to all rapidly improve at a speed rarely seen in the game of golf but common to martial arts and other sports.
Throughout the program golfers are also introduced to movements of the world’s greatest major champions and greatest athletes of all-time and how their movements relate directly to the movements they are learning and performing. At the end of many of the movement routines golfers will be exposed to a very unique form of mental training. These mental training exercises are completely new and unique to modern sports psychology and will shift many people’s beliefs of what they commonly thought they understood about meditation.
Join the Movement
“We are pleased to hear how so many golfers are the seeing benefits of the program in such a short time,” added Hepler. “Offered at less than $3 per lesson, the Tathata Golf 60-Day Program can be said to be one of the new tools in the golf world helping to foster the growth of the game through better golf.”